Star Wars Commander has gained some new content over the night. Chapter 10 as well as the groundwork being laid for PVP and an additional Campaign! Check out all of the features and add-ons from the information below!
- Chapter 10 now available! Convince Senator Johhar Kessen to join your faction and bring the fight to the enemy!
- Dandoran gets a little spooky in Campaign 3: The Sickness—coming soon for Halloween! Beware of Death Troopers!
- Prove you’re worthy of your faction in the Tournament! The first run of this recurring PvP feature will be starting soon!
- Bring glory to the Emperor with new Empire units: slice your way through infantry with the Royal Guard hero and deal massive damage to shields with the TIE Defender!
- Return freedom to the galaxy with new Rebel units: repair battered vehicles with the helpful R2-D2 hero unit and shatter shields with B-wing strikes!
New for iOS 8 Users: get updates in the Today panel in Notification Center when troops are finished training and resources are ready for collection! Follow these steps to turn on the widget:
- Unlock your phone and pull down the Notification Center.
- Tap the “Edit” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Star Wars: Commander to get updates. You can also launch the game directly from the Today panel!
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive crystals if the purchase flow was interrupted.
- Fixed progress saving issues when players were unable to properly sync with the Facebook system.
- Players may once again correctly login to Facebook through the app without workarounds.
- Improvements to the Facebook notification system.
- Updated the game to detect PvP behavior where players would force quit the app mid-battle to avoid losing medals.
- If a player performs a voluntary app minimize, and then force quits during a PvP battle, this will be counted as an intentional disconnect. Players who do this will lose the maximum amount of medals and all resources spent on the battle.
- Revenge battles no longer add or remove medals from a player’s medal count in order to prevent collusion exploits.
- Added improvements to the client to better prevent 1217 errors from occurring at the end of battles.
- Squad management droids have been reminded of the privileges of rank and will no longer allow officers to eject the squad leader.
- Improved the Squads system to better reflect the caps for donations and the flow of squads.
- Note: Squad unit cap (per person, per 24 hours) is set to 4 units. This is what leads to the grayed out donation button.
- Visual improvements to the squad system, including fixes to allow chat to extend past 2 lines in the chat window.
- Updated PvP matchmaking to take HQ levels into account.
- Note: Matchmaking improvements are an ongoing process.
- Added an improvement so that healer units do not change targets after choosing a target to follow.
- Fixed multiple cases where players were unable to complete or continue past certain missions.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to swap turrets at level 7.
- Unit holograms have been updated to ensure that they match the correct units.
Source: Playdom’s Forums
Charge into battle and lead your troops to victory in Star Wars: Commander, an action-packed, combat strategy mobile game! Build your base, recruit and train an unstoppable force, and challenge players across the Star Wars universe! In the midst of the Galactic Civil War, competing forces need allies for their cause. The Rebellion rallies for justice and freedom, while the Empire seeks control of the galaxy. As an unaligned mercenary returning to Tatooine, a pivotal decision must be made: will you side with the Empire’s strength and technological might, or the Rebellion’s heroism and resourcefulness? The choice is yours as you rise through the ranks as a powerful battlefield commander in this exciting game of strategy and competitive galactic combat!
Available On: Android™, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, Windows® Phone, Windows Devices