UPDATE – Qui-Gon Jinn is now available to pre-order through Sideshow Collectibles #ad.
Hot Toys dropped a bomb on us today! The company officially revealed their upcoming Qui-Gon Jinn 1/6 scale figure from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace! Pre-orders will be available soon, with a ship date between the first and second quarters of 2020. Check out all the details below!
A venerable if maverick Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn was a student of the living Force. Qui-Gon lived for the moment, espousing a philosophy of “feel, don’t think — use your instincts.” On Tatooine, Qui-Gon discovered a young slave boy named Anakin Skywalker who was strong in the Force. Sensing the boy’s potential, Qui-Gon liberated Anakin from slavery. The Jedi Master presented Anakin to the Jedi Council, but they deemed the boy too old to begin training and dangerously full of fear and anger. They refused to allow Qui-Gon to train Anakin, but rescinded their decision to fulfill Qui-Gon’s dying wish.
Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Qui-Gon Jinn from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace!
Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Qui-Gon Jinn in the film, this 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt, finely tailored Jedi robe and tunic, a desert poncho, a LED light-up lightsaber, a Comlink, a grappling hook, a hologram projector with interchangeable holograms, and a themed figure base!
Battle the dark side with Jedi Master Qui-Gon in your Star Wars collection!
- Product Code: MMS525
- Product Name: Qui-Gon Jinn
- Height: Approximately 32 cm tall
- Points of Articulations: 30
- Special Features: A grey desert poncho with weathering effects, A LED light-up lightsaber, A hologram projector with interchangeable holograms
The 1/6th scale Qui-Gon Jinn Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon Jinn in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, beard, and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) left hand for holding holoprojector
- Two (2) gesture left hands
- One (1) Force-using right hand
- One (1) right hand for holding comlink
- One (1) relaxed right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) grey-colored poncho with weathering effects
- One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe
- One (1) beige-colored tunic with belt
- One (1) beige-colored under tunic
- One (1) beige-colored sleeveless tunic
- One (1) pair of beige-colored arm wraps
- One (1) beige-colored interchangeable arm wrap for LED left arm with lightsaber
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with lightsaber holster
- One (1) pair of brown-colored pants
- One (1) pair of brown leather-like boots
- One (1) LED-lighted green lightsaber (green light, battery operated)
- One (1) green lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) Comlink
- One (1) grappling hook
- One (1) holoprojector
- One (1) hologram figure of Mace Windu
- One (1) hologram figure of Yoda
- One (1) hologram figure of Naboo Royal Starship
- Figure stand with Qui-Gon Jinn nameplate and movie logo
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC.Hong
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.