Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys present the Hot Toys Battle Droid (Geonosis) Star Wars Attack of the Clones Figure Unboxing. Here is the FIRST LOOK at the unboxing and review experience for all Battle Droid (Geonosis), and Star Wars Attack of the Clones fans!
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones™, Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to present a series of Star Wars collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
The new Battle Droid (Geonosis) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure is inspired by the battle droid’s appearance in the Geonosis™ arena battle. It features a newly developed mechanical structure with exceptional articulations, a blaster rifle, a pair of binoculars, a sand-themed figure base, an interchangeable C-3PO™ head recreating the comical scenes when the droids were misconfigured, and a specially designed commemorative packaging!
WHATS IN THE BOX?
The Battle Droid (Geonosis) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Battle Droid (Geonosis) in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Beautifully crafted head and armors in reddish-brown applied with weathering effects
- Approximately 31cm tall in standing pose; approximately 14cm tall after bending
- Newly developed body with over 26 points of articulation
- Highly accurate mechanical body design
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical graspers
- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement including fully bending
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) C-3PO mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- One (1) set of antennas (attachable to the figure’s back)
- One (1) backpack with extendable antennas
- One (1) pair of binoculars
- One (1) desert-like diorama accessory
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
*Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required