Iron Studios has quickly come on the scene with their highly detailed statues based on pop culture icons. Today the company revealed a fantastic new 1/4 Scale Iron Studios Darth Vader statue. If I am translating this right, you can expect to pay around
$3,000 $650 for this piece.
You can currently pre-order the Star Wars Darth Vader Star Wars Statue from Sideshow Collectibles!
Check out the details and the images of the upcoming statue below!
- Limited Edition.
- Produced on the basis of the original movie references.
- Manufactured in polystone.
- Manual painting.
- Cloth Cover.
- Includes 2 right arm options and 4 left arm options.
- Includes 2 Lightsabers, one with a blade illuminated by LED and the other off, to be attached to the belt.
- It has lights on the base, in the belt, in the lightsaber, in the panel and chest.
- The panel breastplate follows the exact sequence of lights that appears in the film, based on the original prop.
- Accompanies diorama base based on Echo Base from The Empire Strikes Back.
Product Dimensions: 53 cm (w) × 35 cm (L) x 38 cm (p)