If you are like me, then you have been a fan of Funko’s line of pop culture collectibles since they started producing Star Wars items. Since then they have been limited to POP vinyl figures, Hikari figures, and various pens, pins, and badges due to licensing restrictions.
Well apparently that has all been settled! Funko owner Brian Mariotti just revealed new Star Wars products from Funko next year, via the official Funko forum. Not only are we finally getting Star Wars Mystery Minis, but apparently next year will be full of surprises for the Star Wars line.
Who is ready to hear about new products from Funko next year?!
We are going to start BIG with Star Wars! Or maybe we should say… small?
Day 1: Star Wars
– 2017 will finally bring us Star Wars MYSTERY MINIS!!!
– New plush!
– Episode 8 of course!
– Phasma & Kylo Ren Hikari… also more mini Hikari!!
– MORE POP DELUXE… think spaceships & beasts!
– 40th Anniversary surprises!!!
You can find guaranteed mint Funko items at Entertainment Earth, where they are currently have a sale. Buy 4 POP vinyl figures and get a fifth free! Check out a few of the links below.
- Order Star Wars Rogue One Darth Vader Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head from Entertainment Earth!
- Order Star Wars Rogue One Jyn Erso Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head from Entertainment Earth!
- Order Star Wars: TFA Rey with Lightsaber Pop! Vinyl Figure from Entertainment Earth!
- Order Star Wars Ewok Wicket Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head from Entertainment Earth!
- Order Star Wars Rogue One Baze Malbus Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head from Entertainment Earth!
This company really puts the fun in gift buying and giving! Whatever the occasion that drives you, these vinyl figures, bobble heads, and plush will be a big hit with everyone lucky enough to receive one… even if that everyone is you!
Funko provides the planet with terrific bobble heads and vinyl figures from a variety of genre and a number of licensed properties. Funko was founded in 1998 to bring back low-tech toys in the high-tech world of today, and the company’s first manufactured bobble head was of the restaurant advertising icon known as “Big Boy.” With the success of this initial creation, the extremely popular line of Wacky Wobblers was born. Funko has sold millions of its highly entertaining nodders and vinyl characters worldwide. Check them out for yourself and you’ll know why!