Playing a core and decisive role in the Star Wars galaxy, Anakin Skywalker had the potential to become one of the most powerful Jedi ever and was believed by some to be the prophesied Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force. Despite being a hero of the Clone Wars, Anakin’s fear of loss would prove to be his downfall and lead him on a path to the Dark Side.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to officially present our incredible movie masterpiece – the highly anticipated sixth scale Anakin Skywalker collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Anakin Skywalker in the movie, the sixth scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with impressive likeness, a meticulously tailored Jedi outfit, an interchangeable right mechno-arm, an LED light-up lightsaber, an additional Count Dooku’s lightsaber, and a specially designed figure base.
This new Anakin Skywalker collectible figure will surely be a phenomenal masterpiece to add to all Star Wars collections!
The Anakin Skywalker Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- A newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Detailed hair sculpture of Anakin Skywalker’s hair style
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including (bare left hands and gloved right hands):
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
– One (1) pair of the Force-using hands
– One (1) relaxed right hand
– One (1) opened left hand
- An interchangeable mechno right arm
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like tunic
- One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of brown-colored pants
- One (1) pair of dark brown-colored leather-like textured boots
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) Count Dooku’s red lightsaber (does not light up)
- Specially designed figure stand and with character nameplate and Star Wars logo
Hot Toys Previews The Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader Figure
In Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Darth Vader attempted to convert Luke Skywalker to the dark side by luring the young Skywalker into a trap in the Cloud City of Bespin. In the midst of a fierce lightsaber duel with the Sith Lord, Luke faces the startling revelation that the evil Vader is, in fact, his father, Anakin Skywalker…
Sideshow and Hot Toys are very excited to explore this iconic and memorable scene from the cinematic masterpiece and officially introduce the sixth scale Darth Vader collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back!
The movie-accurate collectible figure features a newly crafted Darth Vader helmet with detachable outer helmet to reveal the back of Lord Vader’s battle damaged head, all-new body armor and sophisticatedly tailored leather-like bodysuit, LED light-up chest panel and belt boxes, an LED light-up lightsaber, a variety of interchangeable hands of Darth Vader’s iconic poses, and a Cloud City theme diorama figure base with light-up function!
Search your feelings… you know you want this for your Hot Toys Star Wars collection! The Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back sixth scale Darth Vader collectible figure will be firstly available at the “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” Official Shop by Hot Toys in Japan for pre-order, it is also available in selected markets.
The Darth Vader Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Vader in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Newly crafted helmet with detachable outer helmet to reveal the back of Darth Vader’s battle damaged head
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 35 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of newly redesigned interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of lightsaber holding hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding belt boxes
– Four (4) pieces of gesturing hands
– One (1) piece of Force-using right hand
- One (1) newly crafted Darth Vader armor and suit
- One (1) black cape
- One (1) chest panel with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
- One (1) system function belt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (red light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- A specially designed Cloud City theme LED-lighted diorama figure base (yellow light, battery operated)
You can currently pre-order this Star Wars Darth Vader Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure from Sideshow Collectibles #ad.
NYCC 2017: Hot Toys at the Sideshow Booth
Sideshow Collectibles has a nice NYCC 2017 Hot Toys display setup at their booth. Thanks to ToyArk, we have a look at some of the new Hot Toys Star Wars items that are making their debut at the convention.
You can check out some of the photos below. If you want even more detailed images, check out the ToyArk link at the bottom of the article. You can currently pre-order the Star Wars Boba Fett Animation Version Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure from Sideshow Collectibles, now.
About Hot Toys:
Based in Hong Kong, Hot Toys Limited is a production company specializing in sixth scale collectible figures featuring actual likenesses of film based characters including Batman, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Avengers, and more. Sideshow Collectibles is the official distributor of Hot Toys figures in the US, North and South America, Europe, Australia and select Asian countries.
Hot Toys Reveals Star Wars: The Last Jedi – BB-8 and BB9E Figures
Hot Toys has officially revealed their upcoming BB-8 and BB9E figures! These will come in three different flavors. You can order BB-8 by himself, BB-9E by himself, or a 2-pack featuring both characters. Check out the details of these items, including images, below.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi BB-8 – 1/6th scale Collectible Figure
The release of the latest blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi is just less than 100 days away! Apart from greeting new faces from this highly anticipated film, fans’ new beloved spherical astromech droid has been on bounteous missions for the Resistance and will once again make an appearance in the upcoming Star Wars sequel!
Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce this familiar face – the 1/6th scale BB-8 collectible figure specially crafted based on its appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
The highly accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of BB-8 in the film. It features a specially designed spherical body embedded with self-balancing mechanisms, LED light up eyes, and interchangeable arms!
This BB-8 collectible figure will definitely be a fun addition to your Star Wars collection!
Star Wars: The Last Jedi BB-9E – 1/6th scale Collectible Figure
The Star Wars galaxy is continuing to expand in the upcoming widely anticipated Star Wars: The Last Jedi as new characters are introduced in this exciting new blockbuster!
Part of the astromech unit of the First Order that keep their starships and machinery operational, BB-9E has captured many fans’ attention since its first reveal with its stylish look!
Today, Hot Toys is very thrilled to officially introduce the 1/6th scale BB-9E collectible figure from Star Wars: The Last Jedi!
The highly accurate collectible figure is specially crafted on the appearance of BB-9E in the film. This First Order droid features a newly developed spherical body with mechanical details under the circular grilles, specially applied glossy black and metallic silver painting, and a magnetically attached head with a LED light-up feature.
Don’t pass up on the opportunity to welcome this new First Order astromech droid to your Star Wars Collection!
Star Wars: The Last Jedi BB-8 & BB-9E – 1/6th scale Collectible Set
As the world is anticipating the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, fans have been excited to see the return of BB-8 who has made many memorable moments in the last film and the introduction of the First Order version of the spherical astromech droid – the BB-9E!
Today, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce a special 1/6th scale collectible set featuring BB-8 and BB-9E from Star Wars: The Last Jedi for fans of these two fantastically designed droids!
The BB-8 collectible figure features a specially designed spherical body embedded with self-balancing mechanisms, a magnetically-attached head with LED light-up function, interchangeable arms, and specially applied white and orange colored painting with weathering effects!
The BB-9E collectible figure features a newly developed spherical body with mechanical details under the circular grilles, a magnetically-attached head with LED light-up function, and specially applied glossy black and metallic silver painting!
Furthermore, a 1/6th scale Mouse Droid is also included exclusively in this collectible set!
Don’t pass up on the chance to recruit these awesome droids to your Star Wars display!
– Product Code: MMS442
– Product Name: BB-8 & BB-9E
– Height: Approximately 11cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 1
– Special Features: Spherical body embedded with self-balancing mechanisms, LED light up point(s), Magnetically attachable head for BB-9E, One (1) Mouse Droid as bonus accessory
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A.
– Head Painted by Lok Ho
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale BB-8 Collectible Set specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of BB-8 in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
– Specially developed spherical body embedded with self-balancing mechanisms
– Metallic white, silver and orange painting with weathering effect
– LED light up eyes (white light, red and blue lens, battery operated)
– Approximately 11cm tall
– One (1) interchangeable lighter
– One (1) interchangeable bolt-spinner
– One (1) interchangeable claw in open-mode
– One (1) interchangeable claw in closed-mode
– One (1) interchangeable container
– One (1) pair of interchangeable compartments in open mode
– One (1) circular figure base
The 1/6th scale BB-9E Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of BB-9E in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
– Magnetically attachable head
– Newly developed spherical body with mechanical details, embedded with self-balancing mechanisms
– Black, dark silver and silver painting
– One (1) LED light up point on head (battery operated)
– Approximately 11cm tall
– One (1) circular figure base
– Painted by Lok Ho
– Art Directed by JC. Hong
**The following additional accessory will be included exclusively for the Collectible Figures Set
– One (1) Mouse Droid
Young Han Solo4 weeks ago
First Look at Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo?
Star Wars: The Last Jedi2 weeks ago
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Runtime Revealed!
Theme Parks2 weeks ago
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Hollywood Studios Construction Milestone
LEGO4 weeks ago
Free Mini LEGO Millennium Falcon at Target!
Star Wars: The Last Jedi2 weeks ago
Daisy Ridley Starts Her ‘The Last Jedi’ Promotional Circuit
Collecting2 weeks ago
Several New ACME Archives Star Wars Prints Hit the Internet
Hasbro4 weeks ago
New Micro Force Blind Bag Figure Line
Theme Parks4 weeks ago
New Promo Images of Star Tours Crait Starspeeder Flight